Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy hoppy - You are simply.... - Larissa


Helly everyone! I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting 2 new cards on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made 2 sort of valentines cards that are not super valentine themed. Both cards are made with stamps from the stampset Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have stamped the bunny and the heart balloon from the set Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs and then I coloured them with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the images. On a white card I made a background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I stamped a sentiment from the stampset on it and then I adhered the bunny with foamtape on the card. I gave him black embroidery thread in his little paw and the other end I attached to the heart balloon and then I adhered the balloon on the card. I made a little bow from the black embroidery thread and adhered it on the balloon. With a black pen I doodled some lines on the card. Finally I coloured the balloon with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen.


The second card is also made with a bunny from the stampset Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs. This bunny is also coloured with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I made a background for the image with the Drifts & hills stencil van My favorite things and Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink. I have stamped a sentiment on the card and then I adhered the bunny with foamtape on the card. I used a black pen to doodle lines on the card. 


I stamped a couple of little hearts around the bunny and after I coloured them with my pencils, I also coloured them with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Specrum noir sparkle pen, black thread, black pen, Mini cloud edges and Drifts & hills stencil from My favorite things


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!