Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stamped and Watercolored Background

Hello!  It's Lisa back today from Lisa's Creative Niche, and today's card features a fun stamped background created with the Reindeer and a Tree Stamp Set...


To create my card I started by stamping the tree in the center of my Bristol Cardstock and then stamped all of the decorations around it with a Versafine Ink.  I then used a mix of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Makers to color the images in, as well as a brush with water to pull the colors out.  Remember when working with watercolors to only work on one area at a time, so that your colors won't blend together.  Once the panel was dry I stamped and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and adhered it with foam adhesive.


I also went back and added a touch of shine to my tree with a Clear Spectrum Noir Pen, because who doesn't love shine during the holidays?!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Lisa, not only do I love your beautifully coloured images but I also like the die cut you used for your panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Lisa! Love the coloring on the tree and that die cut panel is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!