Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sweet tooth mouse - Larissa

Hi it is Larissa from Car_D_elicious and I made a card for you today.


The stamp I have used is the image for this months progressive challenge from Gerda Steiner designs. If you make a card with that image and you participate in the monthly challenge, you will get next months image for free in your email.


This month the image is Sweet tooth mouse from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the cute mouse image with my Polychromos pencils. I used a white gelpen to draw dots on the image and then I fussy cut the image. On a white card I adhered a strip red dotted design paper from the Red devil paperpack from Bazzil basics after I tied white ribbon around it. I adhered the image with foamtape on the card. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set Circle flowers from Woodware above the image.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Sweet tooth mouse from Gerda Steiner designs, Circle flowers from Woodware
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Red devil paperpack from Bazzic basics
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, black pen, white ribbon

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!