Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here from made by Alexandra sharing a pop up box card that I made using Party animals stamp set and the sentiment and banner from Alien invasion


I always loved interactive cards, and this pop up box card is just perfect too add all the critters from the stamp set when you don't know which one too choose :) , but also can be intimidating to create one! I remember that I saw lots of pop up boxes on Instagram but I felt like they are so hard to make .

But no ! They are very easy and also they create addiction :))

To start I cut a stripe of paper 12 cm tall ( scoring at 6 cm ) and 25 cm long.
Then I scored every 6 cm ,12cm ,18 cm and finally 24 cm leaving 1 cm to be able to close the pop up box. 
The upper part where the scoring is I cut were the scoring lines are so when the box is open you are able to see the critters inside.
Also I cut 3 stripes of paper 1 cm tall and 8 cm long to have were to put the critters inside the box.


Next I colored the critters from Party animals stamp set using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and also inked the entire box using Distress inks and to add  a bit of details I used a stencil.

The sentiment is from Alien invasion and the banner too . I adhered everything using strong tape and my card was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a lovely day!



2 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful. I agree this one is so pretty. Have a great day.. You can see more about wedding pop-up cards. My friends introduce this supplier to me. They great. . I can see their samples around my town and many markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ia a great box card!! Can you tell me where I can find the grass stencle? I've been looking for one and can't find one!! This wood be good for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!