Monday, February 6, 2017

Guest Designer - Happy Birthday Human

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here from made by Alexandra sharing a card that I made using Alien invasion stamp set.
When in come to make cards I find myself always in need of birthday cards :) I never have enough , that's why I think this stamp set is just perfect !

Here is the card that I made , a bunch of aliens having a birthday party :)

The background is created using Distress inks , I wanted to look like disco lights :) and the aliens are colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and I also wanted to stay with the same color scheme .

The sentiment is also from the same stamp. To finish the card I adhered everything using liquid glue and foam tape!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!