Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sportsy Santa Techniques with Guest Designer Justine Hovey


Hi Crafters,
It's Justine again guest designing today and I'm super excited to be showing off a video tutorial. Today I am using the Sportsy Santa stamp and I'm going to have a skating Santa losing his hat on the ice. I used several techniques on this card that you can see up close in the video: stencilling, masking and curving clear stamps to manipulate them exactly the way you need them.





For this card, I die cut a circle in white cardstock. I masked off a straight line at the bottom using 3M tape and laid my stencil overtop. I stencilled in the birch trees using Tumbled Glass ink. I then stamped the Santa and hat on a sheet of Neenah cardstock and I got to work with my Copic Markers. I put everything together and embellished with some Nuvo drops.

Copic Markers:

E000, E01, E11
N0, N4, N6
Y17
R29, R37, R59

I am delighted to have had the opportunity to guest design again and I will see in the new year. I wish all of you and your families a Merry Christmas or Happy Time-off this holiday season! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!

Justine

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!