Saturday, October 8, 2016

Sending you lots of Love and Blessings

Hi there!
I'm Anna (al_handmade) and this is my last (*sigh*) post as a guest designer for this fabulous team. This is why I want to greet you all with a funny autumnal project featuring a little friend from “Fall Mice” stamp set.



First I drew a tree with Copic Markers and filled the background with multicolor leaves. I wanted to create a colorful autumn scene full of leaves and pumpkins and, with such a background, the "Fall Mice" stamp set was the perfect choice for building a happy scene.

I stamped the barrow, the mouse and some pumpkins directly on my card panel and colored them with Copics. Since I needed to create some dimensions, I stamped a new barrow and several other pumpkins on copic friendly paper, colored them, cut them and created a multilayered composition to enrich my card.



I chose a warm wish for this joyful scene. I stamped half of the sentiment directly on my card and half on a piece of kraft paper - heatembossing it with some white powder.

As a final touch I added some sequins and grabbed my Wink of Stella Clear Brush to make some pumpkins shine.



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this project!
Have a nice weekend!



Supplies list:
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Ink
  • Wink of Stella Clear brush
  • Copic Markers:
    Tree: E31 E33 E35 E37 E29
    Leaves: Y17 Y32 Y38 YR07 YR16 YR18 YR27 YG03 YG25 G94
    Barrow: E31 E33 E35 E37 E29
    Mouse: E41 E43 E51 YR00
    Pumpkins: Y17 Y32 YR07 YR16 YR18 YR27 BG93 G94 G99

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!! I LOVE the scene you created and that little mouse. Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!