Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Fall

Hello friends, It's Chitra here with a card for you!! I played with the new clear stamp set called "Happy Fall" which is now available in the shop!!! YAYYY!!
Here is my card for today...
 
I stamped the hanging squirrel (which is my FAVORITE in this set) onto Simon Says Stamp 120lb white cardstock and colored the image using Copics, also I added the leaf to the branch and colored with copics. Then masked the colored image and sponged some blue ink for the sky and when I was all done, happy and ready to stamp the sentiment a big boo-boo happened on top fold of the card... So to hide that (I was not going to trash this piece of work) part I took a thin strip of black cardstock and adhered it on the top :D Finally stamped the sentiment from the set which finishes my card.
 
Here is close up..
 
Hope you liked my card!!
Hop on over to the shop to get your hands on this cutie and maybe you can grab some other sets as well.. Oh and did I mention there is a FREE SHIPPING going on!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!